Wednesday, December 19

wedding wednesday

Some of you know that I'm getting married in June; this is the part where I thank God for Pinterest. My mind is full of ideas of how I want our wedding day to look, and Pinterest has the images that bring my ideas to life. 
Fortunately, (and unfortunately) I have such a good idea of what the day will look like, there are some wedding ideas that I know will not make an appearance on our day. So Wednesdays will be the day I feature my favorite rejects of my wedding planning!


gauzy embellishments
Dennis Basso, Spring 2013 // Lanvin

Sarah Seven wedding gowns are perfect.

nontraditional wedding and engagement rings are my favorite.
rough & raw cut diamonds, rose gold, and turquoise accents are simply wonderful.

happy Wednesday!
-hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment