Wednesday, January 30

wedding lace

Happy Wedding Wednesday! Once again, Elvira Bleu dedicates Wednesdays to wedding inspiration I love, but can't use for my own day. Today's focus is lace! Thanks to a dear family friend, I have come into a ton of gorgeous ivory lace. It is so beautiful, I just HAVE to find a way to incorporate it into our wedding decorations. 

Here are some unique ideas I found on Style Me Pretty.

simple lace embroidery hoops


lace table runners. DUH! automatic gorgeous.

lace photo booth backdrop

lace chair runner. this would be gorgeous for bridal shots; shoes, rings, etc.

I would never be able to cut into lace to make tassels, but they ARE pretty!

gorgeous lace headband

a statement necklace made of cut out lace

guest favors in cardboard boxes embellished with lace! tie it off with a ribbon, yarn, or twine.

lace votives

whimsical, floral garters

lace headbands & headdresses. 

add some living-room comfort to your outdoor ceremony with some lace curtains!

add a delicate touch to your wedding invites with lace envelope liners

I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! It's raining here in Nashville, but I am all cozied up & feeling inspired by these creative lace decor ideas! What are your favorites? Share your lace ideas with me!

-hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment