Wednesday, January 2

wedding wednesday!

I am back from my Christmas hiatus, and what better way to make a comeback than Wedding Wednesday?
Inspiration for this WW came from the teensy bit of snow we received in Nashville a few days ago. Everyone knows that fall is my favorite season, but there is no doubt that winter can be one of the most breathtaking times of the year. I admire the couples who take the leap of faith with a chilly winter wedding, and we ALL admire the beautiful photos that captured it. 





I am a little overwhelmed with how much inspiration I found for winter weddings. There are so many more pictures to put up, but I will save them for next Wedding Wednesday. Until then, I hope you enjoy these cozy celebrations in the snow.

happy Wednesday!
-hannah

images from Pinterest & Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment