Monday, January 21

weekend update!

Oh my goodness. This weekend has been a whirlwind; from running errands in downtown Franklin, to singing along with Carly Rae Jepson and Justin Beiber. I am ready for a little downtime, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon. 

I'm not sure what it is about the end of January, but planning the wedding is in full force. Any downtime I had this weekend was spent on wedding details. We ordered our Save the Date postcards, met with our wedding planners, and visited our venue!

Exciting, exciting things are happening! We are getting married! This is real life! I have never been happier.

Anyways, here are some snapshots of my crazy weekend.




 

The lights and pyrotechnics at the JB concert were CUHRAAAAYYYYZAAYYY. Seriously, I felt like I was on the verge of a few seizures the entire time. I had some Grade A chainsaw ear plugs, which proved to be the best choice I have ever made in my lifetime. 

On another note, I babysit the coolest family in the world & my wedding venue is better than yours. 

So that's the weekend update! Better late than never, right?
happy midnight :)
-hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment