Tuesday, April 9

another outfit from the vault

Feel free to sing "another one from the vault" to the tune of "another one bites the dust" while reading this post.

So today's coast to coast challenge was boho braids, which was so much fun! I have bohemian blood in my veins, so I welcome any chance I get to embrace it with open arms! I was thoroughly busy today, so I didn't get a chance to document my entire outfit, so once again, here is another outfit from the Elvira Bleu Vault!

{but first, here are my boho braids}

This outfit I pulled from the vault may look familiar to you. It was the Statement Earrings challenge day. Here is the rest of the outfit I never posted!

{what you saw the day of the challenge}





I apologize for the grainy quality of these photos. I think it's because I waited until dusk to document the outfit of the day. {classic procrastinator, I know}

Outfit Breakdown:
1. grey asymmetrical cardigan: gifted {tj maxx}
2. tribal bandeau: Elvira Bleu Original
3. off-white flowy tank: target
4. heathered peach knee socks: target
5. leather riding boots: dolce vita {marshall's}
6. earrings: gifted from Kenya


I hope you have had a happy Tuesday! Tomorrow I hope to change things up a bit with some wedding-ness!
Thanks for stopping by the blog & looking at my face & listening to my brain.
- hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment