Wednesday, January 16

wedding wednesday; save the date edition

today we are going to shift gears a bit, leaving winter wedding inspiration for another Wednesday. 
I am currently working on getting my Save the Date cards picked out and ordered. I have had so much fun getting ideas from Pinterest and my friends' wedding announcements. Since I am not the traditional-type bride, my eye is drawn to the simple and informal announcements. Here are some of my favorites! Please feel free to share your Save the Date ideas, or comment on these awesome ones. enjoy :)

how fun is this simple postcard Save the Date? via blush printables

I am in love with this floral mirrored design via Lisa Hedge

clever calendar Save the Dates via wedding chicks

If you are having a difficult time choosing a picture for your Save the Dates, use three with the Trifecta Save the Date via minted

vintage-style black postcard Save the Date via Plurabelle Calligraphy

unique & bold vintage Save the Date via style me pretty
one of my personal favorites via minted




pretty unconventional, but how COOL would a teepee Save the Date be!? via we are device

I stumbled upon love vs. design and fell in love with almost every Save the Date card they produce. Here are some of the favorites.

the Your Initials Save the Date

the Vintage Post Save the Date

the Diamond Field Save the Date

the Greetings From Save the Date

the Live and Love Save the Date

the Secret Crush Save the Date

the Linked Hearts Save the Date

the Sketchbook Save the Date

I absolutely adore this Ombre Map Save the Date via seahorse bend press

I hope you have a wonderful Wedding Wednesday, leaving the Elvira Bleu Headquarters feeling inspired by these amazing designs! 

-hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment