Thursday, February 28

purple lips


Today's coast to coast challenge was super fun: top button and bold lip! It was also way out of my comfort zone, but that's what I love most about these challenges... They are truly challenging! Luckily I have amazing friends like Katie Anderson from Juel Salon in Franklin, Tennessee. 

Katie cuts and colors my hair on a regular basis, but this particular shoot she styled my hair and makeup. We had so much fun playing around with different bold lips. (At certain points, my lips were yellow, white, red, and blue until a finally settled on this gorgeous purple!







Neon button up: myth / statement necklace: gifted / legwarmers: tj maxx / wedges: black poppy

Many thanks to Katie for making me feel like a rockstar today. If you are in the Nashville area and want a cut, color, blowout or makeup done, go see Katie at Juel Salon located in Jamison Station. She is amazing and hilarious.


Happy Thursday, people! Thanks for stopping by the blog :)

-Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment