Friday, March 1

sparkles and fringe


Happy Friday! Welcome to Elvira Bleu, where we are feeling frugal!
Today's Frugal Friday is super simple; the main focus is this amazing sparkly dress from Free People. 

I am absolutely in love with anything Free People, but not super in love with their prices. However, I got this particular dress at the end of the year sale! I expected this sparkly dress to be itchy, but I was pleasantly surprised that the lining is really smooth and not clingy at all. It is incredibly comfortable, and the silhouette allows it to be styled casually, or dressed up all fancy like!





it's fun to twirl in!




dress: free people / olive & fur coat: mom's / fringe boots: minnetonka

I dressed it up for Brooke's wedding in January. The long sleeves were perfect for a Georgia winter wedding; I didn't have to bother wearing a coat!


I know I haven't done a Frugal Friday post in a while, but it's not because I haven't been frugal! It's more likely because I am in the middle of a HUGE closet purge. Keep an eye/ear out for an upcoming Etsy yard sale from Elvira Bleu. You will be able to peruse & shop select items from my wardrobe at Goodwill prices! Get excited! (all new or gently used)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
-hannah

1 comment: