Friday, February 15

valentine's

This post is a day late, but I hope you all are still feeling the leftover love from yesterday's Valentines. I normally hate dressing festively according to the holiday, but the Coast to Coast Challenge was red and pink; a color combination that I love. Unfortunately, I don't have hardly any pink in my wardrobe, so I substituted plum in it's place!




dress: free people / plum tights: target / wedges: MIA

I honestly was so happy to have an excuse to wear this dress. I bought it right after Christmas and haven't had an occasion to wear it yet! I'm sure you all will be seeing much more of it on the blog. 

I hope you all enjoyed Valentine's Day however you chose to spend it. I was happy to have spent mine with my love (which just happened to be at Kroger and Walgreens). 

I love you, readers & followers! Happy Valentines Day from Elvira Bleu.
-hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment