Monday, February 4

weekend update


This weekend was wonderful, mostly due to the fact that my love was in town. It is amazing how much we treasure our time together now that we have experienced long distance love for about two years now. To say we are excited about getting married in 117 days (who is counting?) is a definite understatement. 

In other news, it snowed and was gorgeous, I have a new found obsession with antiquing, and  playing dress up is always fun.

my gorgeous backyard

silly picture during a break from the photo shoot Friday with kristin sweeting


his beard keeps him warm in the winter. I'm not mad.

lovely downtown Franklin

In other news, I finally did some "work" on an antique dresser I have had for almost two years now. I purchased it at a really cool antique shop in Knoxville, Tennessee called Nostalgia.

It is a humble dresser, I changed out the knobs and am hoping to paint it one of these days. However, the previous owners thought it would be fun to personalize the dresser with some lining. I can't even tell you how many times I just crack up when I open these dresser drawers (multiple times a day) and see this hilarious paper. 

I can't believe it took me this long to do something about it. The paper was actually quite easy to remove, and I found some "vintage" bobby pins and nails stuck in various crevasses. Please join the entire population in laughter at this dresser lining. 


mushrooms? really guys? how subtle are we trying to be here?

Happy Monday, people! I hope you had a marvelous weekend & feel rejuvenated enough to tackle this week!


-hannah

2 comments:

  1. You and your fiance are too cute! Hello fellow Franklinian...? haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara Grace! You are too sweet. I love meeting new people through the blogging world, but how fun to meet someone from Franklin too!

      Delete