Tuesday, March 26

brights & pastels


Today's coast to coast challenge was absolutely perfect, considering I woke up to a fresh blanket of snow in my yard. My family is on Spring Break in Florida right now, while I opted for a cozy week of doggie snuggles in front of the fireplace. 

Some of my fellow Tennesseans are feeling gloomy, wishing the snow was the warm spring sunshine. Today's challenge of pastels and brights should do the trick! 



Adding brights to a pastel outfit is the perfect way to wear these subtle colors without looking like an Easter egg. These hot pink loafers alone make my day better.


Add a little pop of color with these rosette studs from anthro.


Without really meaning to, today's outfit is a frugal one!
Here's the breakdown:

sweater: thrifted
shirt: thrifted
jeans: pacsun
loafers: target

Happy Tuesday from Elvira Bleu! 
The real Elvira Bleu is in the doghouse {ha, ha} because she demolished my prescription glasses today while I was at work. My anger quickly diminished when I discovered that Warby Parker does free home try-ons! Expect to see some frames on the blog in the near future! I will need help choosing :)
-hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment